Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oscar and I

As requested from Royal Kanga here is a picture of Oscar. As I'm never one to give up a photo opportunity I jumped in too.


In the pic I am wearing my new Asics Duotech singlet (a recent purchase from eBay) and the Asics running shorts that have recently given me so much trouble.

We ran a short 8.8km this morning in 0:48:27. I was going for our 15km run but my knees started to feel sore so I decided to cut the run short.

I ordered some Bodyglide from Physiosupplies Australia this afternoon. This was after I spent 2 hours wandering around the city looking for a store that stocked it. It was a beautiful day in Melbourne today so the time wasn't completely wasted.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wobbly man said...

You can get bodyglide at Rebel sport in the shoe section

9:46 PM  
Blogger Tesso said...

Cute doggy. Was he always that short or has the running worn his legs down ;-)

10:00 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

What Wobbly says is true but don't ask for it - none of the staff ever have the foggiest what you are talking about.

Was Oscar and Felix in the Odd Couple wasn't it? Oscar and Sparks... hmmm could be a sit-com in it ;-)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ellie80 said...

i want one of them!! how gorgeous.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

It always bothers me when dogs with little legs can kick my ass! I'm 5'10"..and it's just not right to be beaten by something that low to the ground. lol Cute pup.

10:54 AM  
Blogger R2B said...

Cute doggie DB!
I should put a picture of my little spaniel on my blog too.
It amazes me that animals with such short legs have so much stamina!

Cheers R2B

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home