Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I fear change.

As you may notice I have made some changes to my blog.

With many thanks (and apologies) to 2P, I have seriously plagiarised his blog and tried to update my sidebar.

I did some irreversible damage to my old template so I set up this simpler one.

If I don't look at another computer screen for the rest of the day I will be happy.

If anyone could be so kind and tell me how I move the sidebar from the bottom of the page back to the top I would greatly appreciate it :-)

UPDATE Woohoo I figured out how to move the sidebar all by myself :-))

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

Sorry but I'm laughing here.......it's happened to me so many times. There's nothing truer than a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. I know this doesn't help.

The helping bit now....Did you copy your old template to a text file (I'm assuming not but at least ask the question) if so just paste all that back in the template form of your settings.

1:24 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Hey glad to help :-)

The other tip is to view your changes before closing and saving - because there is an option to discard all changes if you really screw up.

I like the new look.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tesso said...

Hey SD, I like the new look! It seems much easier on the eye.

Now all you need is a cool banner. Maybe if you ask "Hannah the Banner Girl" nicely, she did quite a few of the others.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Don't be scared of changes, is the only way to learn with the computer... it took me days to find out how to sign with my photo. Now my sidebar is gone...

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice new page - and fearing change is ok, avoiding it is the problem.

cheers
alisonjc

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home