Friday, February 03, 2006

Don't you just love PB's.

Oscar and I set a PB for our 11km course this morning. We completed it in 53:32 minutes. I'm starting to suspect my distance maybe a little shy of 11 kilometers. Until I get a Garmin Forerunner 205 (wink, wink, nudge, nudge to my lovely Wife), I won't really know.

The run this morning felt so good. Oscar has had a break for a week and he did a great job of keeping up. I'm getting better at the faster pace I push myself when there is 1km to go. I surprise myself with the extra energy.

The scales also have me at a PB. The first time under 101 kilo at 100.8. Im going to be so excited when I hit double figures again. Not long now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

congrats on both PBs - it's a vicious cycle of course, as one comes down, the other one will too.

looking good!

12:18 PM  
Blogger miners said...

Fantastic to hear about the PB's - bet you're looking forward to lowering the latter one!

Mate, hope you can convince the better half to get the 205. I'm still in love with my 201, but gee - the 205 looks pretty damn good doesn't it?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Nice to surprise yourself with the last push with lots of energy, I think it could be enjoyement of the last minutes there.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home