Friday, January 20, 2006

How hot did they say?!?

Oscar and I went on our 11km run yesterday morning. Except for a personal best of 54:38 it was fairly uneventful. Maybe the speed work helped with the PB?

Following Steve Moneghetti's training plan I was planning on going for a slow, long run at Lysterfield Lake on Sunday. But we now have a forecasted top of 41 degrees expected for that day. I can't see myself running in that kind of heat. I may have to swap rest day from Monday to Sunday and leave my long run for Monday morning. Hopefully the weather forecaster is full of BS and has it all wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

hey Sparkie, you and I are practically neighbours. Go out early on Sunday - it should still be okay if you finish by mid-morning.

There's a bunch of us doing mountainbike orienteering at Lysterfield tomorrow (Sat) evening, if you see a group of lunatics blatting around in the heat!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home