Thursday, February 16, 2006

11.6km early morning

Oscar and I set off for a 7am (early for me) run yesterday.

It was just over my new found 11.6km course and it was nothing unusual.

I was keeping to 5 minutes a km for the first five then with some small hills I started to lose some time.

Ended up completing it in 1:02:20. Not as well as I hope but still heaps of room for improvement.

Keeping in mind Gronks suggestion for more hills I am planning on introducing some beauties next week. Will keep you informed.

5 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

Hey SParks - that is a fantastic post with the pics of your run - it looks like a really good run with both soft and hard surfaces.

Hills - love em :-)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Love the post with photos, it is very nice. It is close to many public places, but I couldn't see anybody... was it maybe to early?
Nice route just outside your house.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Gronk said...

Nice run SD !

5:07 PM  
Blogger Tesso said...

Hope Oscar's ready for those hills!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

Early morning running, isn't it fun.

Great idea with those photos at each km (do you mind if I pinch the idea).

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home