Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A quick monthly total

Just a quick post for my monthly totals, I am on my way to work.

Even though I have had my highest weekly total of 63.9km this months total only came to 159.7km. A little disapointing as I wanted to do more.

I think those weeks that I struggle to balance running/work/personal life I will have to make time for excersise.

On a happier note my monthly average weight is down to 96.7 kilo's! Whoopee!!

Late edit. I just found a picture of me on the Sri Chinmoy site. I am the big Clydesdale in the yellow shirt :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

I was going to send you the link to that photo - as if you wouldn't have found it yourself!

I was a little disappointed in the pics, mostly of presentations and pancake eating people - hardly any of the actual runners doing their thing :(

Considering the number of CR's and Ausrunners there, I was hoping to see more pics of people I knew (even one of myself would have been nice!)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sparkie....I remember you, the guy in the yellow t-shirt....I'm sure we gave each other a wink and a nod at some point. I also remember those two 'chefs on the run'. I followed them all the way home until I copped my cramp (4 k's to go)

12:30 AM  
Blogger 2P said...

I like the sound of that 30k race Sparks - nice pic too ;-)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

I wish I'd done 159km, injury free, enjoy!!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home