Tuesday, August 01, 2006

111th post

After I doing a rough count I think I passed my 100th post and didn't even notice. Doh!!

Thanks for everyone's great comments with my last post particularly my wife Sal. A little bit embarressed by her response and very humbled. I love you too Chicky!

I have two runs to catch up on.

Tuesday 1st of August

It started as just a run to the Post Office to buy some stamps and send a letter but ended in a 10.2km muddy circuit. Oscar came with me and the skys had cleared a little after raining most of the morning. We had fun splashing in the mud on some of the the dirt and sandy footpaths and arrived back home 0:51:11 minutes later filthy dirty.

More details can be found on Motionbased here.

Wednesday 2nd of August

After not really being in the mood for a longish, mid-week run I eventually forced myself out the door for the programmed 14.5km run. I ended up running 15.4km in 1:16:41 and covered some new roads in the area. I felt a lot better once I got back home after getting off my arse and making the effort for a run.

Once again Motionbased details can be found here.

6 Comments:

Blogger speedygeoff said...

Congratulations on 111. I have read many of them and like many others, admire you for what you are achieving.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Tesso said...

Well done on the 111 Spark Driver! Gosh, you have come such a long way since you started blogging. And you've run a long way since then too :-) Its been a joy to read about it all.

PS Loved Sal's comments - you are one lucky guy!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Oh yeah! how nice comments from your wife!
111 I like that number, so I think you just ralized on time!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I would like you to send Oscar up to be my personal trainer.

1:45 PM  
Blogger R2B said...

Awesome stuff Spark!
And to have your wife onside is something special too.You are one determined bloke.

Hats off to you!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Ewen said...

111 not out - how good is that?!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home