Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Movember 28th

Yesterday while on an extended meal break at work I again went on my 12km lap of the Yarra river in Melbourne.

The sun was up and it was a glorious day. Maybe a little too warm for my liking, so I had my water filled fuel belt strapped on for hydration.

I headed out from Flinders St station and followed the north bank of the Yarra to the Grange Rd bridge. Crossing the river it was time to head back to the City and I followed the south side all the way back to the trendy Southbank Precint and the old Sandridge Rail Bridge.

Once again I crossed the iconic Yarra River and returned to my starting point of the Elizabeth St subway completing 12kms distance in 0:58:55.

Further details for this run can be found here.

Movember

With only a few days left in Movember it feels like time to get a little silly.


Spark Driver and Mo with even more "Full Monty" props.

Many thanks goes to 2P and my friend Salli for the latest generous donations to the worthy Movember cause.

I am very surprised and impressed to have raised $213 for this event so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Hmmm, I get the feeling you are becoming a bit too attached to that mo (so to speak).

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ewen said...

For goodness sake, leave your gear on when the mo comes off!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home