Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tagged.

Thanks Wobbly Man. I too think I have done this or something similar lately but I always find them good fun:

4 Jobs I have had:
Service Station/Driveway Attendant
Cleaner
Railway Station Assistant
Train Driver

4 movies I watch over and over again:
Mad Max
Anything with the words "Star Wars" in it
Back to the Future Triology
Groundhog Day

4 Places I have lived:
Belgrave
Strathmerton
Northcote
Boronia (All in Victoria. Very lame)

4 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
Third Watch
Survivor
The Amazing Race
Cops

4 Places I have been on Vacation:
Gold Coast, Queensland
Newcastle, NSW
Big River, Victoria
Tasmania (Never left the country. Very very lame.)

4 Websites I visit daily:
coolrunning.com.au
Bloglines.com
ebay
Country Fire Authority

4 of my Favorite Foods:
Spagehetti Bolognase
Roast Lamb
Ice Cream
Subway

4 Places I would rather be right now:
Canada (Must be warmer than here??)
Russia
The starting line of The Melbourne Marathon
In a galaxy far, far away (Refer question 2)

4 Favorite Bands/Singers:
AC/DC
Kiss
Rogue Traders
Eminem

4 Bloggers I am Tagging:
Stormbikes
Louise
psbowe
R2B

3 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Yay, another Survivor fan!!! I was really hoping crazy Shane would win this series, only because he was different and made it so entertaining. I liked Cerie also, and could totally relate to her dislike of leaves.

10:15 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

yum, roast lamb! thanks for the tag...I've been hit a few times with this and here's mine:
My meme
hopefully I did that right..., it would be boring if I reposted over again.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

Ground hog day - is the same thing over and over already - you 0only have to watch it one!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home