Friday, June 23, 2006

1st Garminator spin

I waited kind of patiently for The Garminator to charge up this afternoon. When the 3 hours was up I strapped it on and had a play with some of the settings.

Once I thought I had it figured out Oscar and I set off for our 5km run. After three minutes I had to turn back for home when I realised I had forgot the heart rate monitor doh!

We set off again with all the gadgets in place, and completed 5.1km according to Garminator in 0:23:44. My average heart-rate was 170 bpm.

It took a little stuffing around connecting the Garmin to the computer. I then downloaded SportsTracks and came up with this,

Very exciting stuff and I'm looking forward to learning more things on my new toy.

My Birthday is not until Monday the 26th and so far I have recieved the Garmin and a $50 Rebel Sport voucher. So cool!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday for the 26th. I bet you're playing with SportTracks right now......

8:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jesus! you go out for a spin and come
in just under my 5k PB time. Nice run
and have a great birthday on Monday!
You will have lots of fun with the
garmin - definately worth the money.
(i have the 205)

SB:)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Tesso said...

What great pressies!!! I'm sooooo jealous, my 201 looks like a brick compared to the 305.

And that's a pretty zippy run you did to christen it!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

The Garminator? lol was wondering what you were going to name it...I still like my Garmy!

You need to get one of those GPS dog units for Oscar now...when is his birthday? :)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home