Friday, June 23, 2006

Welcome The Garminator

My Garmin Forerunner 305 that I ordered last Saturday from www.youprice.com.au has arrived!!

I'm hoping it would get here today but I still don't quite believe it!


I wasn't even 100% convinced that the company was on the level. I am so excited that it is here.

The hardest part now is waiting 3 hours for The Garminator to charge up before I can play with it.

Will be going for a run this afternoon and looking forward to reporting later.

Stay tuned folks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

oh, oh! Your runs (and your blog) will never be the same again. Enjoy. :-)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Simlin said...

I agree with Mr Nerdbox.
I ran both concurrently for a while but sportstracks is so much better.
Can't wait for some graphs and pretty picture!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to "Gadget Running" you'll never look back.

I concur with the others, download and SportTracks, it's an excellent package, heaps more features than the Training Centre.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home