Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ocean Grove 2km circuit

I went out on my planned run 8km Saturday morning completing in 0:38:50. I ran 4 laps of the 2km circuit pictured below.

I am familiar with the big hill on Thacker St that both Steve and Sekhmet mentioned. It is not far from my in-laws place and I will incorporate it into a run next time I visit.

My long run of 17km's has been postponed till tomorrow due to a late Saturday night and more work training starting today.

This week I am being taught the operations of the Connex train the Xtrapolis.

This train is another part of the former Connex side that I am yet to experience.

I ordered a Garmin Forerunner 305 Saturday morning from youprice.com.au. The site said postage will be 4 to 10 days and I will be waiting eagerly for it's arrival.

As you could imagine I am hoping it will arrive here sooner rather than later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hilda said...

Good luck with the 17km tomorrow.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Aww a proud new Garmin owner...love garmy.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Sekhmet said...

I'm soooo jealous, I reeeeeeeaally want a Garmin! Gotta love new running toys.....

Yep, Thacker St - I so couldn't remember what it was called! Looks like you are pretty close to my MIL's old place - she was on Lowe St although has moved to the other side of OG now.

1:10 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Can't wait to hear all about your new Garmin, hopefully it treats you well. :)

5:51 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Regarding the question, my hubby's dream is to get on with a department as a paid firefighter. He's a volunteer for our hometown too. Thanks for the well wishes.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home