Sunday, December 18, 2005

Back to work tomorrow

Today is my last day of four weeks leave. I go back to train driving tomorrow night. I have enjoyed these holidays. The trip away in the middle sure makes a difference to normally sitting around home.

Oscar and I did our 10k's this morning. The weather was a poorer than normal with a little rain. I haven't run in the rain before and it was refreshing. Completed my 10k course with a personal best of 52:15.

There was a large grass and scrub fire in Frankston yesterday. My brigade was moved up to Frankston to cover their area. We stayed there for about 2 hours with our pumper, only turning out once to powerlines down. In the end not very exciting but a change from the ordinary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

Lucky you, unfortunately I've still got 4 weeks of leave left. lol

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home